cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My question is, is it possible view the given PWM to the GATE pin of high side MOSFET via microcontroller pin or the PWM logic is controlled by the logic circuit i.e inside of the STSPIN.

rkuma.21
Associate III

We are trying to use STSPIN32G4 Evolution board for our ventilator air blower driver application.

We are facing the problem that we are receiving Speed feedback error while we connect our motor with STSPIN board via ST's Motor Driver Workbench (Motor Pilot) Software.

To check if GATE pin of high side MOSFET receives PWM or NOT, We are trying to toggle the High side switch of STSPIN(INH1) i.e GPIO pin PE9 and checked with the oscilloscope.

The pin is not toggled only the voltage 12V is shown on that pin.

My question is, is it possible view the given PWM to the GATE pin of high side MOSFET via microcontroller pin or the PWM logic is controlled by the logic circuit i.e inside of the STSPIN.

How to remove speed feeback error.

Kindly provide the solution to solve this problem.

6 REPLIES 6

> My question is, is it possible view the given PWM to the GATE pin of high side MOSFET via

> microcontroller pin or the PWM logic is controlled by the logic circuit i.e inside of the STSPIN.

Looks PWM lines (PE8..PE13) are inside and not exposed:

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkQXfQAM.png 

JW

Thanks for the reply,

I have the doubt, as follows

If i toggle PE9 pin, is INH1 pin will toggle or not.

Those signals are interconnected internally inside the package, they are not brought out to external pins.

JW

rkuma.21
Associate III

Thanks for the reply, Now we got an over current error from motor pilot software, we were checked the OPAMP Sections and its components there are all fine.

Kindly guide me to resolve this over current error.

I don't use the motor-related softwares, sorry.

You may want to start a new thread, re-stating what exactly your setup is, what are the expectations and how is the observed behaviour different from those.

JW

Ok thanks