cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting Frimware error for ST Motor Profiler V1.2.5

sunilchowdary_19
Associate II

I am trying to create a new project for Nemo 23 PMSM with STM32F303RE control board and X-Nucleo-IHM08M1 power board but while creating new confirugation for my motor getting frimware error.

Can anyone please help to resolve the issue.

ST Motor control work bench version6.2.1

sunilchowdary_19_0-1711542721895.png

5 REPLIES 5
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello sunilchowdary_19,

Have you enabled the MotorProfiler via WorkBench in your project ? It is located in the Application Configuration tab. Also be aware that profiling is only available for 3 shunts configurations.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.
sunilchowdary_19
Associate II

I didn't see any application configuration in the motor control workbench. Can you please guide me how to proceed and it is a 3 shunt project with FOC

sunilchowdary_19_0-1711550354866.png

Hello sunilchodwdary_19,

For this kind of request, I would firstly recommend you to have a look at our STM32 Motor Control wiki. Most information should be available there. Feel free to reach out to us again if there is something you don't understand.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

Still, I'm getting a firmware error can you please help with the motor profiler?

Gael A
ST Employee

Hello sunilchowdary_19,

Could you be more specific on your course of action, and provide us with your project file please ?

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.