cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-CTM012V1 not available in Motor Profiler

sadiq
Associate II

Hi, I am planning to buy STEVAL-CTM012V1. but when i open motor profiler this board is not available.

Pl guide how with to use this board with motor profiler software

2 REPLIES 2
NPI
Associate

I purchased STEVAL-CTM012V1 board, I also facing same issue.

Hello sadiq, NPI,

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the delay in replying to the original post.

I'm afraid the STEVAL-CTM012V1 inverter board is currently not supported by the MCSDK 6.3.0, and though it will soon be added to our assets, I have to warn you that profiling a motor will not be possible at all on this board for two reasons :

- It runs on STM32F0, which is not supported by the Profiler
- Available current sensing is only available with 1 Shunt, which is also not supported by the Profiler (3 Shunts only)

The only solution I can provide right now, is to create the board description of the STEVAL-CTM012V1 inverter using our Board Designer, to make it available on MCSDK at first.
Your profiling will have to be done on a different setup, and once your motor is profiled you can save it and then create a project with the STEVAL-CTM012V1 and that new motor.
If you don't want to get a new setup, I guess you could manually get the info you need for your motor as described in the MC Wiki.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.