cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling Cm7 on Stm32H745-Disco

Cakal123
Associate II

Hello,

I am new to dual core processors. I was working on both cm4 and cm7. My main core was cm7. I accidentally disabled the cm7 core on Stm32CubeProgrammer and now I cannot connect to the board. Power comes and goes instantly.  (I normally use STLK to connect the board.) What can I do to make my board work again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

You need to select the access port number 3 in STM32CubeProgrammer before to connect:

SofLit_0-1710170384623.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TDK
Guru

Connect to the device over access port 3 to recover the device. This is a setting on the right side of STM32CubeProgrammer.

Unable to connect to STM32H7 devices - STMicroelectronics Community

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

You need to select the access port number 3 in STM32CubeProgrammer before to connect:

SofLit_0-1710170384623.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I can’t see access port 3 on my STM32CubeProgrammer. There is only access port 0 on there. Also the target voltage goes down to zero. I think I need another solution. 

What is the CubeProgrammer version are you using?

I solved the problem. It was not about the CubeProgrammer version. When I only use STLK input, the target voltage goes to zero and I could only see the access port 0. I used both STLK and POWER inputs and then I could see the access port 3 and enabled the cm7.