cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability of evaluation board for Target MCU STM32F765XX

rdevisetti
Associate II

Please let me know if there is any evaluation board available from ST for target MCU STM32F765XX.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @rdevisetti ,

It depends on your needs and what do you plan to evaluate.

- You can consider  NUCLEO-F767ZI board for "basic evaluations" it's cheaper than the other boards.

- If you plan to evaluate more advanced features, you can consider STM32F769 Discovery board. For example to use the display / SDcard etc ..

- For more features to access relatively the full MCU features, you can consider STM32F769-EVAL board. For example to use an external NOR FLASH or SRAM via FMC or use CAN etc ..

Refer to the corresponding user manual for each board for more details:

UM1974: STM32 Nucleo-144 boards

UM2033: STM32F769I-DISCO board

UM2035: STM32F769-Eval board

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Well, the STM32F765 is identical to the STM32F767 except for the missing LCD TFT controller, so you can use the NUCLEO-F767ZI as a development platform.

Hope that helps?

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
rdevisetti
Associate II

Can I also use STM32F769I-EVAL instead of NUCLEO-F767ZI? Please clarify with details.

Thanks, in advance.

What aspects are you looking to evaluate? Most of the F7 boards would be reasonable proxies. There are several NUCLEO, DISCO and EVAL series boards depending on the functional coverage and budget.

Also ones out of the Chinese markets that breakout pins and functionality. 

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Sco
ST Employee

Hello

1. there are no board products in ST web based on STN32F765XX silicon dedicate.

2. there is a NUCLEO product NUCLEO-F767ZI

3. 765 VS 767, from the datasheet, they are with the same core and similar performance.

to sum up, no board product available for STM32F765XX, but you may consider NUCLEO-F767ZI as a candidate if you want to evaluate a solution.

Hello @rdevisetti ,

It depends on your needs and what do you plan to evaluate.

- You can consider  NUCLEO-F767ZI board for "basic evaluations" it's cheaper than the other boards.

- If you plan to evaluate more advanced features, you can consider STM32F769 Discovery board. For example to use the display / SDcard etc ..

- For more features to access relatively the full MCU features, you can consider STM32F769-EVAL board. For example to use an external NOR FLASH or SRAM via FMC or use CAN etc ..

Refer to the corresponding user manual for each board for more details:

UM1974: STM32 Nucleo-144 boards

UM2033: STM32F769I-DISCO board

UM2035: STM32F769-Eval board

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.