cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Evaluation kit based on STM32G051C6 is available ?

ASALU.1
Associate

Hi,

We are planning to develop a motor driver application with stm32g051c6 micro controller. While searching, we couldn't find an EVK board with the same MCU. We have found some alternative EVK boards(NUCLEO-G031K8, NUCLEO-G070RB, NUCLEO-G071RB, NUCLEO-G0B1RE). But the controllers in those have either more flash and RAM size. We would like to know whether any EVK boards are available with "STM32G051C6" micro controller. Please support asap.

4 REPLIES 4
Gael A
ST Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, there isn't any evaluation board for the STM32G051C6 micro controller. However, as you mentioned, several alternatives are possible. I suggest that you choose among the one you already found. Don't hesitate if you have any other question.

Best regards,

Gaël A.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.
gbm
Lead III

AFAIK, the G071 should run the code created for G051 without changes. So, create the project for G051 and debug it on G071.

Tell the Linker you have less memory resources if you want to feel it hitting the ceiling.

Many parts share the same die, tested to different degrees, so not everyone gets a dev board.

I​f you must develop with a specific part use usual prototyping methods to create a breakout board and circuit. Or float off one part and replace with another.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
ASALU.1
Associate

Thanks for the answers. We have decided to edit the linker script to optimize the memory usage.