cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

关于STM32G030芯片的�?��?上的在线烧录问题

Ayang.1
Associate II

你好,关于STM32G030在PCBA�?��?上的在线烧录,想知�?�是下载什么软件�?�烧录? 用的工具是ST-Link V2�?�以�?�?还有如果芯片程�?加密�?护了�?怎么解�?�?能用ST-Link V2�?�烧录?

或者�?�以推�??�?�外一款USB在线烧录工具能满足�?求, 谢谢。

11 REPLIES 11
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Ayang.1​ 

Let me first welcome you to the Community 🙂

I've translated your question using a Google translate tool to increase the chances of getting you a reply from community members, since the majority interact in English. Here is the translation of your post:

"About the online programming problem on the STM32G030 chip board

Hello, regarding the online burning of STM32G030 on the PCBA board, I would like to know what software is to download for burning? Is it possible to use ST-Link V2? And if the chip program is encrypted and protected, how can I unlock it to burn with ST-Link V2?

Or you can recommend another USB online burning tool that can meet the requirements, thank you.

"

To unlock your board via ST-Link Utility, you can download and install STM32 ST-LINK utility (but it's replaced by STM32CubeProgrammer), then open the app, connect the board and reset the Option Bytes.

Although It's recommended to use STM32CubeProgrammer (STM32CubeProg), a programming tool available in graphical and command-line versions for programming STM32 products. You can "connect under reset" and erase the flash.

If your question is answered, please select the answer as “Best�? as this will help other users to find answers faster.

If you still have issues, don't hesitate to come back to the Community.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Ayang.1
Associate II

I try to connect PCBA board with programer tool STlink-V2, but show can't connect target STM32G030XXX from STM32CubeProgrammer software interface. see below image.0693W00000FCBZLQA5.jpgBut I try STM32F030XXX can connect the target, please let me know what is the problem for STM32G030XXX?

Check if STlink-V3 can meet this requirement?

Have you upgraded the ST-link firmware? go to ST-LINK > firmware update or through this Link STSW-LINK009.

Maybe you should check if the MCU is correctly powered and connected in the right pins !

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Ayang.1
Associate II

Yes, I already upgraded the latest FW successfully, see below image.

0693W00000FCIjXQAX.jpgI can make sure the pin contact is very good and powerd on by 3.3V from STlink-V2 tool. Since this tool has been using STM32F030XXX progrmaming, only changed to new MCU type STM32G030XXX, other no change. programming point is same as STM32F030XXX.

I checked PCBA TopBand supplier, was told if the STM32G030XXX was encrypted protection after programming by them, STLink-V2 tool can't be used, if no encrypted protection STLink-V2 tool can do programming. But you mentioned even encrypted also can be used for unlock and programming, please help, thank you!

Ayang.1
Associate II

I used STLink Utility also happened same error, can't connect the target. I am curious that why STM32F030XXX encrypted protection can connect the target with Stlink-V2 tool, while STM32G3030XXX can't connect the target? What is the difference?

S.Ma
Principal

G0 is designed for very low pincount packages, compared with F0.

Check boot0, swdio, swdclk and nrst pin configuration and usage in flashed application.

Ayang.1
Associate II

Sorry, I selected under reset mode can connect the device but show "data read" failed, see below image. This was casued by third party chip was encrypted protection?

0693W00000FCIuzQAH.jpg

But I can't find the unlock item from STMCubeprogrammer menu. Do you know how to unlock encrypted protection STM32G030XXX?

Hi @Ayang.1​ ,

Is the read protection byte checked? maybe try uncheck it.

Imen

Thanks
Imen