cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25 Tag Editor does not support ST25DVxxKC variants

nhedler
Associate

The KC chips made breaking changes to some configuration registers, but v2.3.1 of the ST25 Tag Editor has no option for the KC variant, so some configuration registers are read/written incorrectly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

I guess your post refers to the ST25 Tag Editor utility of the ST25R3911B Discovery GUI for the ST25R3911B-DISCO.

For the support of ST25TVxxxKC devices, I would recommend to use the ST25PC-NFC application. It can be used with various ST discovery/evaluation boards (in particular ST25R3911B-DISCO) and it demonstrates RF communication with all ST25 tags (including ST25TVxxxKC devices). Easy access to registers of ST25TVxxxKC devices is also provided:

BrianTIDAL_0-1713519626004.png

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

I guess your post refers to the ST25 Tag Editor utility of the ST25R3911B Discovery GUI for the ST25R3911B-DISCO.

For the support of ST25TVxxxKC devices, I would recommend to use the ST25PC-NFC application. It can be used with various ST discovery/evaluation boards (in particular ST25R3911B-DISCO) and it demonstrates RF communication with all ST25 tags (including ST25TVxxxKC devices). Easy access to registers of ST25TVxxxKC devices is also provided:

BrianTIDAL_0-1713519626004.png

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.