cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supported NFC Type 5 Card readers for ST25DV16KC

AK_Copeland
Associate

I have tested ST25DV16KC Type 5 NFC Tags in out products using ST25 NFC mobile application.

For automating my testing process using PC based utilities, I am looking for NFC Type 5 card readers which will support your ST25DV16KC IC.

Previously I have used Identiv3700F cards which support only Type 3 NFC Tag, now I can't use that because ST25DV16KC is Type 5 NFC Tag.

Can you suggest any NFC card reader/writer which have GUI or which I can access for automating my stuff?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Douglas MILLER
ST Employee

This post has been escalated to the ST Online Support Team for additional assistance. We'll contact you directly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

ST25R3911B-DISCO or STEVAL-25R3916B can be used to read Type 5 Tags. Those NFC reader boards can be connected to a PC through USB and a GUI is available on st.com. A communication DLL is also available so that you can interface directly with the board. See https://community.st.com/t5/st25-nfc-rfid-tags-and-readers/c-application-for-steval-25r3916ba-using-st25r3916discocomm-dll/td-p/657782

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Douglas MILLER
ST Employee

This post has been escalated to the ST Online Support Team for additional assistance. We'll contact you directly.