cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a simple code for STM32CUBEIDE please.

Sellyette
Associate II

Hello.

I have two nucleo boards, first one is NUCLEO-L476RG other one is NUCLEO-F767ZI

And I have one X-NUCLEO-NFC08A1 (ST25R3916B).

I want to use NFC08A1 on NUCLEO-F767ZI (or other board).

I have started to create new project on STM32CubeIDE.

And I copied sample codes from NFC08A1 EXAMPLE PROJECT.

I modified code to avoid error and warning. and It is done.

But, The code that I created is not working.

sadly, I do not know why.

May I get simple code for ST25R3916B? Example code privided from ST is very complicated.

I am gonna attach my source codes and provided example codes from ST.

Please help me!! :crying_face:

my code

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UCDHrzmj59AH6B0b1C6I15UvrhaD2Ykm/view?usp=drive_link

st code

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dEmPlHNlsBykh4ErHa3s9A3vB4GcDaa1/view?usp=drive_link

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

make sure to enable the ST25R_SELFTEST in order to debug your port. Then step through st25r3916Initialize() to identify the problem.

Make sure to compile with ST25R3916B switch. Also check that

• the GPIO connected to the IRQ_3916 pin (likely PA0) is configured as External Interrupt Mode with rising edge trigger detection
  • the EXTI line related to IRQ_3916 (likely line 0 if using PA0) is enabled
  • the st25r3916Isr() is called in the EXTI line0 interrupt handler 

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @Sellyette 

If you find the ST exemples are complicated. I suggest you to take a look at this library developed by ST to be used in STM32DUINO (programming STM32 boards using Arduino IDE).

Hope this is helpful for you. If your question is answered please check this answer as best answer to be diffused.

Best regards.

II

May I use this Duino Library for STM32CubeIDE? =)

Hello @Sellyette 

I don't think so, you can just use it with Arduino IDE. If you want to use CubeIDE, you have to use this library. You can find exemples that will help you. My advice is to start from an exemple and do necessary modifications.

If this answers your questions please check it as best answer to be diffused.

Best regards.

II

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

make sure to enable the ST25R_SELFTEST in order to debug your port. Then step through st25r3916Initialize() to identify the problem.

Make sure to compile with ST25R3916B switch. Also check that

• the GPIO connected to the IRQ_3916 pin (likely PA0) is configured as External Interrupt Mode with rising edge trigger detection
  • the EXTI line related to IRQ_3916 (likely line 0 if using PA0) is enabled
  • the st25r3916Isr() is called in the EXTI line0 interrupt handler 

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.