Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

ADC0 interrupt problem

Posted on April 15, 2015 at 12:14 Hi I Want to use , End of Conversion interrupt in ADC0 but when i set the NSTART bit in ADC0- MCR register in debug mode i saw in SFR view ,ADC0_ISR EOC bit is set but the interrupt is not work. when i use whil...

Warning-Unknown break cause !!!

Posted on April 17, 2015 at 10:55Hello,I am trying to execute a simple serial driver application on my target board. It uses SPC560D30L3 MCU. I have tested the same code using SPC Discovery kit (SPC560D30L3) mounted on it. The code executes successf...

ssk by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC560Dxx FlexCAN Transmit error

Posted on April 09, 2015 at 12:22I am using SPC560D-DIS Discovery board for development and SPC5 studio.I have imported test application 'SPC560Dxx OS-Less CAN Test Application for Discovery' for FlexCAN testing. In this FlexCAN0 is used in loop bac...

megha2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to debug using SPC5-UDESTK

Posted on April 08, 2015 at 09:33Hi there,I am trying to run a test application (SPC560Bxx OS-Less test application) on SPC560B60L5 mounted in SPC560BADAPT144S evaluation board, using SPC5-UDESTK.After generating and building the test application I ...

gilad2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchase of SPC560 MCU

Posted on April 06, 2015 at 12:56Hello Members,I am trying to purchase 10 SPC560D40L3 MCU for building my product prototype. I tried placing the order with ST. I was directed to ST vendor. Even after accepting a lead time of 24 weeks, I am unable to...

ssk by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bug in Pinmap Wizard for ADC Use

Posted on April 05, 2015 at 15:54Hi I Want to use ADC of My SPC560B-DIS , first there is not an example for this Dev Board in SPC-Studio but when i want use the other samples for ADC when i want to set ADC pin, in pinmap wizard i have a Warning and ...

codesourcery for PowerPC

Posted on April 06, 2015 at 10:21Hello EveryBody,I'm try to build a project using  the compiler : codesourcery for PowerPC. is their any  tutorial or guidline to help .to use   codesourcery  witch eclipse to compile a project for SPC56 MCU ??? 

Flash Driver - Header file

Posted on April 03, 2015 at 16:34Hello,I am trying to use flash driver from Application Configuration for SPC560D40L3 device. I used an example from SPC560B series available with SPC5Studio. I modified the platform settings to use SPC560D40L3 device...

ssk by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Application Configuration - ISRs - Headers

Posted on March 19, 2015 at 11:59I have configured few interrupts using Application Configuration -> ISRs (under SPC OSAL Component). I have multiple header files which I supplied to the 'Headers' parameter under 'ISRs'. I have provided 4 different ...

ssk by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

EEPROM emulation Problem

Posted on March 28, 2015 at 14:27Hi I want to  use the Data flash for my information's , i correctly write and read on this section but my problem is when i want to write again on the same address i should erase all block but i have other informati...