Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

SPC560B64L7 FlexCAN bootloader

Posted on December 18, 2017 at 04:05Hi, I'm currently using a SPC560B64L7 and I wish to go into bootloader via FlexCAN without connecting pin PA[8] and PA[9], is this possible to do so? Best if I could do all this in my application code.

Poon Jon by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connection between SPC5 Connect and SPC560B64L7

Posted on December 13, 2017 at 10:59Hello, if i wanted to program the MCU using SPC5 Connect via CAN, what kind of connection did I need to make between SPC5 Connect and the MCU? The MCU I currently using is SPC560B64L7.

Wong JS by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use SD2 for Serial read/write on SPC570S-DISP

Posted on December 12, 2017 at 02:55Hi,I am using sample application for serial operation on SPC570S-DISP, from serial_lld.c, it looks like SD1 is mapped to LINFLEX0 and SD2 is mapped to LINFLEX1. I have no problem read/write SD1, however i need at ...

Job Shen by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

spc5.drive.cloudforge.com

Posted on December 13, 2017 at 16:45SPC5Studio 5.7.0 is available Dear All ,SPC5Studio 5.7.0 is available*** Highlights ***Here are the changes coming with SPC5Studio v5.7For Mass Market:   ===========- Windriver support (see application level) - mi...

Resolved! UART access on SPC570S-DISP board

Posted on November 30, 2017 at 02:49Hi,I need to use UART to send data from the SPC570S-DISP to a different board, looking at the UM2025 User Manual for the SPC570S-DISP: Discovery + Evaluation Board, section 2.9 LINFlex and UART, it says the LINFle...

Job Shen by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enable performance monitor on SPC58x series

Posted on December 04, 2017 at 14:33Hi,I'm trying to measure performance events with the integrated performance monitor but sadly I'm not able to make the performance counters run. I tried the follwoing to enable:# freeze all global counterse_lis   ...