cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello,I am working with X-NUCLEO IKS01A3 sensor on my nucleo L467RG borad but I can't find motion libraries on FW management on unicleo gui I need help please.

Mel f.2167
Associate II

10 REPLIES 10
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Mel f.2167​ , did you downloaded the X-CUBE-MEMS1 FW on your IKS01A1 board and are you using last version of Unicleo-GUI? Btw please note that X-NUCLEO IKS01A1 is a NRND product, but I copy @Miroslav BATEK​ for a more precise support, in case. Regards

Miroslav BATEK
ST Employee

Hi, unfortunately the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 is not more supported in X-CUBE-MEMS1 package, but you can find all the motion libraries in the package and you can used the libraries in your own projects.

If you want to try already prepared applications and examples, you would have to buy X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3.

Anyway it is better to use never version X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 with new modern sensors with better performance.

Hi, sorry its IKSO1A3

It is iks01A3 and yes I ve downloaded cube mms1 but I don't find libraries on unicleo gui

Miroslav BATEK
ST Employee

In the \Firmware\Projects\STM32L476RG-Nucleo\Applications\IKS01A3\ you can find project for each library. You can find already compiled binary file in Binary directory. This binary can copied to drive associated with your Nucleo board in File Explorer and it will program the Nucleo board.

Or you can drag and drop the binary file to Unicleo application and it will offer you several options what to do.

I draged and droped the binary file of iks0a3 from mems1 into L476RG board but i don't find anything in fw management

Miroslav BATEK
ST Employee

Drag and drop the binary file to Unicleo application.

0690X00000ArhRfQAJ.png

How to get this message what should I do exactly

I need the angle as a function of time with unicleo gui