cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I be reporting AI-generated nonsense responses?

TDK
Guru

In instances where they don't answer the question, or where they answer it incorrectly, I have been reporting these. Should I keep doing so?

Does the ST community have a stance on whether or not AI-generated reponses are allowed? Is that stance in the guidelines and if not, can we put it there?

For example, clearly this is ChatGPT generated nonsense:

TDK_0-1702069354794.png

Another one, same thread even.

TDK_1-1702069376813.png

At first glance it seems like these answer the question, but they fall apart under inspection. These two are obvious, some are less so.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
21 REPLIES 21

@waclawek.jan wrote:

can the list also contain "not inappropriate content, but in inappropriate forum" option (i.e. a suggestion to move given thread to a more appropriate place)?

+1

👍

As with AI stuff, I currently put that under 'Something else'.

Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @Tesla DeLorean , @waclawek.jan , all, 

I want to assure that all abuse reports we review daily and take respective actions.

For all other reasons and that are not falling under the suggested ones, choose "Something else" and provide a short action/comments you think is necessary and we will take it further. 

I am looking into possibility to add a couple of personalized reasons but can not promise you when and how this could be implemented. I will get back once there are more news on this. 

Thanks a lot for your contributions on this topics,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.