cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analogue technical responses virtually nil.

rodent
Associate

Hi all,

I´posted a shutdown issue with the L4981A controller and unknowingly the profile page had broken content and didn´t provide all the details. As such I got a reply with a case number from an St employee requesting my company info (which was already given) in the profile site, but have heard nothing since. Has this "dried up" ? I tried to access the profile site but the page didn´t open. All I get now from mySt is more login details on top of the one already given ! and a blank page getting no where.  It has taken me 1/2hr to get to this forum. Browser firefox, otherwise a relatively new notebook.

All very disappointing. Time for customers to be better looked after.

rJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @rodent , 

Welcome to our community forum! I am sorry that your first experience within our web ecosystem is troubled. I checked and saw your case is active and the issues is being checked internally.

Please provide further details on the ticket you are facing with your account so it can be handled together.

Thank you.

Regards,
Lina - ST community team  

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @rodent , 

Welcome to our community forum! I am sorry that your first experience within our web ecosystem is troubled. I checked and saw your case is active and the issues is being checked internally.

Please provide further details on the ticket you are facing with your account so it can be handled together.

Thank you.

Regards,
Lina - ST community team  

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.