cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I email STMicroelectronics the company?

Customer_One
Associate

Hi,

How do I email STMicroelectronics the company? I have basically looked everywhere in their contact pages and found zero contact email addresses, where I can ask for their help in private, regarding product information.

How can I proceed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Customer_One and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

If you are locking for a direct support, I suggest you to submit a ticket on our online support platform.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Find a local sales office or representative, and initiate contact via there. Might need to pick up a phone, or use LinkedIn.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Customer_One and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

If you are locking for a direct support, I suggest you to submit a ticket on our online support platform.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello, @Customer_One ,

In addition to what others have mentioned, here is a direct link to support channels: Support Home - STMicroelectronics.

Regards,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.