cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification feed corrupted

unsigned_char_array
Senior III

This notification is incorrect. This user created a new topic and did not reply in this topic:

Schermafbeelding 2024-07-22 165515.png

This notification is also incorrect:

Schermafbeelding 2024-07-22 165449.png

Two unrelated notifications got merged. I saw this happen once before and I was confused about it.

I use Firefox.

Kudo posts if you have the same problem and kudo replies if the solution works.
Click "Accept as Solution" if a reply solved your problem. If no solution was posted please answer with your own.
4 REPLIES 4
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

I think the notifications go wrong like this when those with the powers do things like editing, moving, marking solutions, etc

Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @unsigned_char_array ,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. As Andrew mentioned, the notifications are inconsistent whenever our expert does content management. The return "posted a new topic" actually means that Amel moved a topic in a new location. However, the "replied to the topic" one, I need to clarify when it happens exactly.  I will share as soon as I clarify this. 

Greetings,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

I double check and regarding this: 

This notification is also incorrect:

Schermafbeelding 2024-07-22 165449.png

Two unrelated notifications got merged. I saw this happen once before and I was confused about it.

I use Firefox.

Please check the original thread here: Out dated conventional circuit techniques still used by ST Microelectronics!.

you responded there and by posting the comment you have subscribed to updates about this thread.

TDK and SofLit  posted their comments after you so you were notified about this fact. Since both posts were in this thread, you received a merged notification with the following comment: "replied to topic". This is expected behavior. 

Let me know if it is clear. 

Regards,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

@Lina DABASINSKAITE wrote:

Since both posts were in this thread, you received a merged notification 

So it can combine notifications!

Why, then, do we get this:

https://community.st.com/t5/feedback-forum/multiple-notifications-for-the-same-post/m-p/639727#M1035

@Laurids_PETERSEN