cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the spinning circle at the bottom of notification feed?

waclawekjan_0-1687591770792.png

It just turns infinitely. Why?

JW

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Lina DABASINSKAITE  ,

> the list expands, and the spinning circle disappears as well

I tried, and at the first attempt, the list expended by exactly one post, the "Show more" disappeared and spinning circle remained... retried, with the same result. Then I decided to retry once more while taking screenshots, but then the behaviour changed, the list expanded by a whole bunch of items, and both "Show more" and spinning circle appeared again. They disappear only upon repeated presses when I get to the very bottom of the list.

JW

Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @waclawek.jan ,

I cannot reproduce this issue anymore. On which browser does this happen to you? This could be considered as a performance issue, and we need to check the exact browser. 

BR,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Legacy message: ‎2023-07-05 03:17 AM

Hello @waclawek.jan ,

Thanks for brining that up. When you press "Show more", the list expands, and the spinning circle disappears as well. I am looking into it, weather it is an expected UI/UX behavior or a glitch.

Thanks,
Lina 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.