Automotive MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue  in each corporate company. “"Path building" refers to the pro...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

I2C Peripheral Control

Posted on December 01, 2014 at 12:38 Hello, I trying use the I2C periph. But, It is not work. Have you a I2C referance manual ? or What should I do? My Example code : void I2C_initial( void ) { /* * Note: Clk is startup enable...

SPC5Studio 3.3.1 is Available !

Posted on November 19, 2014 at 09:41SPC5STudio 3.3.1 is available !Dear Users,The 3.3.1 release is now available on the update site.Minor fixes about :-  SPC5Studio CORE : OSAL Component :  Error: For input string: in property Number-  ISR Code Gene...

SPC560B writing data to DFLASH

Posted on December 01, 2014 at 15:14 Hello, I would like to store data in the DFLASH of my SPC560B. Therefore, I wrote the following function, according to the reference manual page 693: void DFO_WriteFlashDoubleWord(uint32_t dataWordHig...

Patriks by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Errors caused by OS header files

Posted on November 24, 2014 at 20:57I installed SPC5 Studio v3.0 and MinGW compiler, and I am trying to run the SPC560Pxx OS-Less CAN Test Application.  The main.c file refers to two includes (''components.h'' and ''can_lld_cfg.h'').  I have include...

SPC5Studio, STM32F4 + Chibios support

Posted on November 26, 2014 at 10:49We do develment for SPC56xxx & stm32f4. I found description how to use SPC5Studio for STM32F4+Chibios. This instruction is relatively old (for version 1.x). Is it possible to use SPC5Studio 3.x for STM32 developme...

vromanov by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [Solved] Clarification on total usable PWM channels

Posted on October 09, 2014 at 21:29I am trying to maximize the number of unique 16-bit PWM outputs that I can use simultaneously on the SPC560P40L1CEFAR (64 pins).  I have gathered the following information from the specification, and some of it app...

SPC5 Studio Download Issue(Evaluation)

Posted on November 19, 2014 at 15:34Hy,     I am trying to request for the evaluation version of SPC5 Studio but the request immediatly rejected i dont know the reason.Is there any evaluation version or student version??Kindly guide me 

sanwal by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPC5STudio 3.3.0 is available !

Posted on November 07, 2014 at 15:07Dear Users, The 3.3.0 release is now available on the update site. Main improvements: - Patch mode of generated components: You can now modify the generated source code, and keep your modifications even if regener...

SPC560D clock source

Posted on October 08, 2014 at 15:56Hello, If I am using the command ''asm volatile (''nop'');'', how long should the controller need to execute this command? I ask this question because I have tried to use it as an indicator for the system clock. ...

Patriks by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos