cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing "INITIALIZE ALL PERIPHERALS IN DEFAULT MODE" popup window after selecting new stm32 project for STM32H755ZI-Q Nucleo

DMAYE.1
Associate II

Using the latest CUBE-IDE

For what reason would this pop-up be missing? I went through the normal STM project setup and selected my Nucleo board in the selection window all the while using the NEXT option as to not miss any setup options. However the window does not appear and the option cannot be selected otherwise that I know of.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DMAYE.1
Associate II

FIGURED IT OUT. It's in the exact manner in which you select the board. You need to double click it and then continue, not just highlight it's individual line in the list. Thanks again, that's a weird quirk BTW. Uhg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @DMAYE.1​ ,

Thanks for your feedback. Actually I can't reproduce the issue from my side:

0693W000008GbD1QAK.png 

Please make sure that you have selected the NUCLEO-H755ZI-Q board through Board Sector tab.

Hope this answers your question.

Otherwise feel free to raise your feedback.

Khouloud.

DMAYE.1
Associate II

No, it's as I said. same process and the box does not generate. I'm thinking it's a bug.

DMAYE.1
Associate II

Maybe try creating a hole new second project with the same board and see if it still appears. There might be some check system that skips over the pop up option do to some variable being set somewhere in the Cube IDE.

DMAYE.1
Associate II

FIGURED IT OUT. It's in the exact manner in which you select the board. You need to double click it and then continue, not just highlight it's individual line in the list. Thanks again, that's a weird quirk BTW. Uhg