cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX_GPIO_Init generated as static

martin wijk
Associate II

Despite of unchecking the visibility (static) box of "MX_GPIO_Init" in MxCube 6.1.0, the function is generated as static. Strange enough, the prototype at the top of the file is not. Clicking the column box, all boxes are updated, except the "MX_GPIO_Init".

Seems a bug to me....

Your reaction is appreciated!

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hi @martin wijk​ ,

Your ioc file was created with 5.3.0 version, you need to migrate your project to 6.1.0 version.

Otherwise, using your ioc file, the MX_GPIO_Init function is not generated as static.

Best Regards,

Khouloud

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @martin wijk​ 

Which version of CubeMX are you using ?

Could you please check with the latest version (6.1.0) ? Issue seems fixed with the latest version.

If you still have problem, please share with me more details about MCU used or your ioc file.

Thanks

Khouloud

martin wijk
Associate II

Dear Khouloud,

Thanks for your immediate response.

I already used CubeMX 6.1.0. I use the stm32L071 and hereby the ioc file as well. I hope you can find the cause of this.

BR, Martin

Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hi @martin wijk​ ,

Your ioc file was created with 5.3.0 version, you need to migrate your project to 6.1.0 version.

Otherwise, using your ioc file, the MX_GPIO_Init function is not generated as static.

Best Regards,

Khouloud

martin wijk
Associate II

Hi @Khouloud ZEMMELI​ ,

This was it! Thanks.

With the project migration, also the latest BSP was downloaded and installed. This is not always desired though.

But thanks for the support!

BR, Martin