cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to rebuilt the base firmware after getting generated files from ST motor controllor?

ABarr.2
Associate II

i have to spin a 86BLF03, 3 phase motor, i've already create the base profile of the motor with motor profile and the project with ST motor controller: now i trying to rebuild the default firmware but i having serius problems because i dont undernstand how to to that? i just create an empty project dedicate to my board but when i try to built it i have this error.

0693W000004IPlOQAW.png

7 REPLIES 7
HPham.1590
Senior

Hello, If all of libraries was imported, you can try to click The File symbol near by build symbol or Ctrl+B to rebuild.

In case it wasn't, you can try to import manually by hand. Depend on my experiment, To avoid some issue, your external libraries need to add .c file to Core/Src, CubeIDE will copy to new files and save them to workspace and you will working with this file when using CubeIDE.

With .h file, you can add path to these file in Project/Properties/C/C++ General/Paths and Symbols.

One more, you shouldn't named file with space, try to replace them by _.

Hieu

ABarr.2
Associate II

sorry bro but i still working on this problem :(

Hello,

Static variable and function may be rejected by the IDE when you import this library which include them, you can try this way, remove all of them.

Hieu

Fred V.
ST Employee

Hello ABarr.2,

I am not sure I understand your issue exactly. But it seems that you are using a quite old version of the Motor Control SDK. Can you tell which version of the SDK you are using?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Fred.

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

Dear @ABarr.2​ 

Is it possible to answer to the @Fred V.​ 's questions?

But perhaps did you solve your problems? (and then I consider this thread closed?)

Best regards

Laurent Ca...

i was using 4.3v - Motor Control SDK, i need to take a break from this project i just restart today

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

Dear @ABarr.2​ 

As you do not answer, I guess you don't have to solve this problem anymore, therefore I consider this thread closed.

If not, feel free to reopen it by posting a new answer.

Best regards

Laurent Ca...