cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having STM32H743 issues on custom board. Will TouchGFX Application Template for STM32H743-EVAL be available soon?

scottSD
Senior III

I am setting up a custom board for the STM32F743 and only the first 18% or so of the screen is being displayed. The rest is garbage..

If I write directly to the framebuffer, the LTDC does write out to the display, so I know my SDRAM and LTDC are configured and functioning properly.

I suspect a TouchGFX configuration issue and am wondering if the AT for the STM32H743-EVAL v3.0.0 will be available soon?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
scottSD
Senior III

A bit of digging and I realized what my issue was with the configuration. When I set the Graphics Accelerator in the CubeMX TouchGFX Generator to "None" TouchGFX rendered the entire display.

While investigating this, I found that I had not enabled the DMA2D global interrupt.

After enabling that interrupt, and selecting the ChromArt Graphics Accelerator, TouchGFX correctly renders the entire display.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
scottSD
Senior III

A bit of digging and I realized what my issue was with the configuration. When I set the Graphics Accelerator in the CubeMX TouchGFX Generator to "None" TouchGFX rendered the entire display.

While investigating this, I found that I had not enabled the DMA2D global interrupt.

After enabling that interrupt, and selecting the ChromArt Graphics Accelerator, TouchGFX correctly renders the entire display.