cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am planning to make a custom PCB using the STM32F777NI microcontroller. I need the symbol (schematic symbol) of the microcontroller.

Vivek Karna
Associate II

I am planning to make a custom PCB using the STM32F777NI micro-controller for that, I have to make the schematic for the same to make the PCB. I can't find the symbol for the micro-controller for the schematic. Where I can find the symbol of the all STM32 micro-controller?

2 REPLIES 2
Danish1
Lead II

The schematic and symbol are specific to whatever CAD package you use to design your PCB.

All the device-specific information necessary to make them should be in the data sheet for STM32F777. But how to do it depends very much on the CAD program you use, and whatever conventions your company applies to such things if you're working for a company.

There might be CAD symbols for STM32F777 out there, but we'd need to know which CAD package you're using (do tell us). And you'd be relying on the symbols being created correctly (even the CAD vendors occasionally make mistakes).

Hope this helps,

Danish

Hi Danish, thanks for the help. I am using an LQF204 IC package of the microcontroller.