cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the Erasing and Programming Automatic Mode Option Byte Commands?

Robert Ritchey
Associate III

I have been looking into using the Automatic Mode under Erasing and Programming and I need to use the Option Bytes Command. But, I see some examples but no actual list of actual Option Byte names that the interface will accept. The examples seem to show Option Byte fields rather than the full Option Byte. Does this mean I need to specify every field I want to change? Are the field names exactly the same as the ones in the reference manual? This is really incomplete. I am using the STM32G030C6. Thanks.

13 REPLIES 13
Robert Ritchey
Associate III

Hi @Houda GHABRI​ , I am guessing this is option byte problem in general under Automatic mode rather than just relating to WRTP1A and WRTP1B?

thanks,

Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hi @Robert Ritchey​ ,

It is a general option byte problem in automatic mode related to specific line in STM32G0 : device ID 0x466.

Hope this helps you.

Houda

Robert Ritchey
Associate III

Hi @Houda GHABRI​ , just my luck. I generally use the STM32F0 line but you cannot get any of them anywhere. Thanks for all the help

Robert Ritchey
Associate III

Hi @Houda GHABRI​ , I ended up using a batch file to program the STM32G0 parts so I could do the protect. I do have one suggestion for the STM32CubeProgram programmer about the log command. It would be useful to be able to specify to append to the log file. I have my batch file do a loop but every time the log file is over-written instead of being appended to. Thank you.