cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeProgrammer can not enumerate virtual hub devices

jzhon.1
Associate II

We use the STM32Cube Programer in Virtual desktop,but in the desktop, the software can not enumerate the device, I try to find the reason, found the software STM32Cube programer use the libusb verstion 1.0.19, the version of 1.0.24 fix this issue. Could update the libusb version, thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @jzhon.1​ ,

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to STCommunity,

A change request has been submitted to the development team to upgrade libusb version. I will keep you posted.

Internal ticket number: 135083 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly ��

Sara.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @jzhon.1​ ,

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to STCommunity,

A change request has been submitted to the development team to upgrade libusb version. I will keep you posted.

Internal ticket number: 135083 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly ��

Sara.

Can you sync some progress with us?

thank you​

jzhon.1
Associate II

Is the Internal ticket number: 135083 Solved?