Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeProgrammer 2.13 bugs

Kraal
Senior III

Hello,

STM32CubeProgrammer 2.13 has some bugs:

• See attached picture, the Target information does not report the correct flash size, although it is reading the memory size correctly at 0x1FFF75E0
    • Why does it have to read multiple times in a row the same information ?
  • When using an external loader, the "Deselect all" button does not work, clicking on it does nothing.
  • Also with the external loader for an I2C EEPROM, you can't fill memory (of any size) at an unaligned address, even though nothing in the EEPROM prevents it.

Best regards,

Kraal

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @Aziz BRIGUI​ ,

Thank you for the feedback.

I have updated the best answer accordingly.

Best regards,

Kraal

Hello Aziz,
I've made the update to CubeProgrammer 2.14, from the release note it says that the 3 tickets are fixed.
However, regarding ticket number 149212 (Deselect all button in External Loaders tab), it is very strange. If I check the first one, Deselect all button is working (I mean that the external loader is unloaded AND the checkbox is unticked). Same for every other down to N25Q256A_STM32L476G_EVAL.
But if you select the very next one (N25Q256A_STM32L476G_EVAL_Cube) the button only unload the external loader, the checkbox stays ticked.
Of course my own loader is right after and shows the same issue with the checkbox.
However I have another loader at the end of the list, and this one works perfectly fine (unload and checkbox).

So I guess that this ticket 149212 will need some more love.

I still have to check the most important other point.

Best regards,
Kraal