cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ST-LINK detected

rahulsoni15348
Associate II

I have got an Nucleo L073RZ   ( and also a discovery 407,F410RB and 4 more nucleo boards) .

It is a new board just unboxed .  I can see it as a drive  in my computer beside disks  so I know it is working.

But st link cannot detect it.   All my  boards except discovery board have same issue. I have tried 2 computers, windows 10 and windows 11 .  

I used to program one of the nucleo board.

More details: In one of the board the st link made me upgrade firmware , still same issue is there. 

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @rahulsoni15348,

Let me first welcome you to the Community 🙂

Change the USB cable (use a quality USB serial Comm cable and NOT a charging cable).

Try with latest release of STM32Cubeprogrammer.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Thanks for so fast reply, you are awesome.

I installed stm32cube programmer.

It is able to connect with same cable to my discovery board.

But not nucleo board.  

I tried with another board , Attached is detailed explanation of what is happening. 

btw. the L073RZ just worked with cube programmer (got detected, i can see memory) , I have yet to check if it works with stm32 cube ide also , I want to program and debug eventually.

TDK
Guru

If voltage is 0.16V, the board doesn't have power.

Doesn't make sense that the st-link on the board would have power and work normally but the target mcu does not.

Double check power settings, jumpers.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".