cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-IRREMOTE for stm32g030f6p6

Ashja .S
Associate II

Hey,

I am trying to include X-CUBE-IRREMOTE for stm32g030f6p6 but it doesnt show up in software packs in cubeMX

if i try to manually install it it gives an error of invalid packet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The core of the question relates to the same cause as has been discussed before in the community. At that time it was about X-CUBE-EEPROM, but the principle is the same.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The core of the question relates to the same cause as has been discussed before in the community. At that time it was about X-CUBE-EEPROM, but the principle is the same.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Ashja .S
Associate II

hey @Peter BENSCH​ ,

Thanks for the promt reply.So i can use the drivers inside this X-CUBE-IRREMOTE and use them ?

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee
Yes, you can directly use them.