cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-EEPRMA1 package activation in CubeMX

meena
Associate III

I am in work with a product firmware with STM32G030k8 with additional EEPROM M24C04 I coudlnt ble to instal the driver files .

meena_0-1726984378397.png

Is this the righ tway am doing,can any one please address this?I am not able to hightlight or install Thanks.

17 REPLIES 17
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @meena ,

You need to check one of the available drivers:

For example, for M24 / M24XX, check the box on the right and click OK.

SofLit_0-1727103726255.png

In "Middleware and Software Packs" menu , click on X-Cube-EEPRMA1 and check the box "Board Part EEPROM"

SofLit_1-1727103895940.png

After generating the code, M24XX driver is included in the project.

SofLit_2-1727104014225.png

Attached an example of ioc file.

Hope it helps.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Thanks  yes but for some reason I am not able to tick (enable )the driver  or install.May I know what is wrong

Sorry, I didn't understand. Did you try the ioc file I provided ?

I'm able to open the EEPROM driver

SofLit_0-1727261254281.png

Which driver you are not able to open:

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

havent got a solution for this .I couldnt able to download the packs For some reason Iam not able to instal the particular board part.I am using stm32G030k8 MCU

Please describe exactly the behavior. What do you mean by:

@meena wrote:

.I couldnt able to download the packs For some reason 

The download couldn't start? 

I am trying to install the drivers for M24 EEPROM chip which is interfaced with STM32G030k8 MCU.

As you said I have tried but my issue is I am not able to check that part or if i click install its nothing happening

Do you mean you cannot check that blue box?

SofLit_0-1727103726255.png

Or when you click on Install button nothing happens?

SofLit_0-1727262882264.png

meena
Associate III

Can you please tell me whether  the EEPROM M24c02-R below can be used with STM32G030K8 

@meena wrote:

Can you please tell me whether  the EEPROM M24c02-R below can be used with STM32G030K8 

Did you open the ioc file I've attached previously? it's based on STM32G030K8.