cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vbat ADC setting is missing in the new version

Eralp
Associate III

Hi, i'm using STM32H750VB and i could previously make the Vbat measurement setting under Analog->ADC3 in the old version of cubemx (6.10), but this option has been removed in the new version (6.11). Also the temperature sensor setting is lost.

CubeMX610.jpg

CubeMX611.jpg

  

Is this a bug ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

It’s a known regression in CubeMx version V6.11.

See and follow this thread.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

It’s a known regression in CubeMx version V6.11.

See and follow this thread.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I fixed it myself because I didn't have time to wait. Thanks for reply.

Here is the fix in ADC-aditf5_v3_0_Cube_Modes.xml file for STM32H7

For Vbat Channel:

<Mode Name="IN-Vbat" RemoveCondition="(DIE480 &amp;!($IpNumber=2)) | !(DIE485&amp;($IpNumber=2))" UserName="Vbat Channel">

To:

<Mode Name="IN-Vbat" RemoveCondition="(DIE480 &amp;!($IpNumber=2)) | (DIE485&amp;!($IpNumber=2))" UserName="Vbat Channel">

For Temperature Sensor Channel:

<Mode Name="IN-TempSens" RemoveCondition="(DIE480 &amp;!($IpNumber=2)) | !(DIE485 &amp;($IpNumber=1))" UserName="Temperature Sensor Channel">

To:

<Mode Name="IN-TempSens" RemoveCondition="(DIE480 &amp;!($IpNumber=2)) | (DIE485 &amp;!($IpNumber=1))" UserName="Temperature Sensor Channel">

For Vrefint Channel:

<Mode Name="IN-Vrefint" RemoveCondition="(DIE480 &amp;!($IpNumber=2)) | !(DIE485 &amp;($IpNumber=1))" UserName="Vrefint Channel">

To:

<Mode Name="IN-Vrefint" RemoveCondition="(DIE480 &amp;!($IpNumber=2)) | (DIE485 &amp;!($IpNumber=1))" UserName="Vrefint Channel">

Thank you for sharing this for other members.

Thank you Eralp . I just replaced the file with an older one. they come back now.