cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H755bit getting stuck at WR_FLAG_VOSRDY

urbito
Senior

Hello,

I have been working in a project with the mentioned MCU and by now i have been working it with SMPS_SUPPLY and VOS3 to work at 100Mhz Both CM7 and CM4.

By now days i need to boost it up to 400Mhz and 200Mhz, so i need to change from VOS3 to VOS1 but it is not available in my CUBEMx version 6.8.0 for all types of Supply i only have VOS3 and VOS2.

Not only that issue, if i for example try to use VOS2, i get stuck at:

while(!__HAL_PWR_GET_FLAG(PWR_FLAG_VOSRDY)) {} but when changing back to VOS3, it works fine.

I tryed VOS2 to change from 100Mhz to 150Mhz in both, but got the mentioned issue.

I found this thread: STM32H747 freezes waiting for VOSRDY - STMicroelectronics Community

Where some ppl said that is possible to not use this, but it feels strange...

Also found this one: STM32CubeMX 6.8.1 and STM32CubeIDE 1.12.1 released - STMicroelectronics Community

where it is fixed an issue with the version of Mx and IDE i am working with, but not for H7 Series But F7 serie. 

Probably i am going to try it but i do not have much faith since is for F7 and not for H7. I would commend if i get any kind of result.

Hope to hear from you soon community 🙂

Greetings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
urbito
Senior

Hello Belaid, 

I have found one incongruent configuration due missunderstand between me and hw developer.

urbito_0-1695108857308.png

my hw have the circuit showed in green and i was configuring the sw to work with the one showed in red ( the stm32h745 dev board).

hope this helps anyone in future.

greetings

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @urbito,

Are you using customized board?  Which oscillator are you using?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

urbito
Senior

hello @FBL yes i am using a customized board with an external oscilator similar to the smt32h745 disco board.

FBL
ST Employee

Hello @urbito 

Would you share a minimum project to reproduce the behavior in order to identify the root cause of the issue?
Thanks

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

urbito
Senior

Hello Belaid, 

I have found one incongruent configuration due missunderstand between me and hw developer.

urbito_0-1695108857308.png

my hw have the circuit showed in green and i was configuring the sw to work with the one showed in red ( the stm32h745 dev board).

hope this helps anyone in future.

greetings

FBL
ST Employee

Hi @urbito 

Thank you for your feedback.