cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H747 Cube MX / "Openamp" problem

CKILI.2
Associate II

I'm using STM32H747 disco with Cube MX and Keil. I have don't enable "openamp" in Cube MX. I have downloaded and added STM32MP1 packages but it didi't change. Anyone know that how to solve this problem? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You should activate NVIC interrupts for HSEM.

0693W00000FCflMQAT.pngWhen your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Select as Best". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Cenk KILIÇ​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

Which CubeMx version are you using ?

Can you please clarify more your issue ? (share screenshot)

Do you get an error message ? Maybe you have the OpenAMP issue (described in the RN CubeMx v6.3.0) when compiling under MDK-ARM.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
CKILI.2
Associate II

Cube MX version is 6.3.0. I can't enable openamp both of CM4 and CM7. 0693W00000FCffdQAD.png

TDK
Guru

If you hover over the grayed out "OPENAMP_M4" text, it will tell you the reason it's disabled.

In this case, you likely need to enable the HSEM interrupts in HSEM1/HSEM2 interrupts in NVIC1 and NVIC2 in the "System Core" section.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

You should activate NVIC interrupts for HSEM.

0693W00000FCflMQAT.pngWhen your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Select as Best". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

Thanks
Imen
CKILI.2
Associate II

Thanks