cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32h725 FMC problem

ATymo.1
Associate II

Hello. I cerate new project for stm32h725zgt chip and can't activate any of FMC interfaces. It's not active. On stm32f767vgt in past all was ok. What I now do incorrect?

How I can to fix this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

SDRAM isn't supported on the STM32H725 in a LQFP144 package. The required pins are not broken out.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

Works for me first guess (Win10 / IDE 1.7.0)

0693W00000DmmVUQAZ.jpg

ATymo.1
Associate II

Thanks for answer.

I have win10

0693W00000DmmpyQAB.pngI Just create a project and activate "clock and chip enable" in SDRAM1 section of FMC. Any other field is stay inactive after activatation. On popup window written "Data disabled: Internal bank number disabled". In other section ("NOR Flash/PSRAM....") same situation in any configuration

Problem, that its not activated after "clock and chip enable" enabling

TDK
Guru

SDRAM isn't supported on the STM32H725 in a LQFP144 package. The required pins are not broken out.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Hello @ATymo.1​ ,

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually, as already stated by @TDK​ , STM32H725ZGTx does not support the SDRAMs. Referring to STM32H725xE/G  datasheet , the SDRAM1 is only available for H725Axx and H725Ixx:

0693W00000DnS7oQAF.png 

With this being said, the the current implementation of the FMC for H725 devices in STM32CubeMX will be reviewed and updated in a near future release.

I'll keep you posted with the updates.

Thanks for your contribution.

Khouloud.