cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE 1.15 Bug (switching from SysTick to TIM16)

JLoh
Associate

I'm using the Nucleo-C031C6 board, and I chose this (NUCLEO-C031C6) from the board selector when starting the IDE. (STM32CubeIDE v1.15).

I tried switching Timebase Source (in SYS menu) from SysTick to TIM16, then when I compiled, I got this error:

../Core/Inc/stm32c0xx_hal_conf.h:237:11: fatal error: stm32c0xx_hal_tim.h: No such file or directory

It is just a bare project with no user code added.

I had to switch from SysTick to TIM16 because I was trying out ThreadX.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @JLoh 

You have to check your Paths and include the path of this HAL Driver.

For this issue, I've been able to reproduce it and I will escalate it internally for correction (in internal ticket number 177285). 

Thank you for reporting  This.

Best Regards

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JLoh
Associate

It seemed to me that the necessary files weren't copied. To workaround this, I just enabled another Timer (TIM16) and this bug disappeared.

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @JLoh 

You have to check your Paths and include the path of this HAL Driver.

For this issue, I've been able to reproduce it and I will escalate it internally for correction (in internal ticket number 177285). 

Thank you for reporting  This.

Best Regards

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello.

Do you have any news about internal ticket 177285 to this bug?
I want to try Threadx with this MCU.

Thank you very much.