cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-L4P5ZG USB device VCOM hangs after updating from STM32CubeIDE v1.9.0 to v1.10.0. The problem still exits in v1.11.2.

CZhan.8
Associate

I have a program running on NUCLEO-L4P5ZG board. The USB device VCOM runs fine on STM32CubeMX v6.5.0 (STM32CubeIDE v1.9.0). It was broken since STM32CubeMX v6.6.0 (IDE v1.10.0). The problem still exists in STM32CubeMX v6.7.0 (IDE v1.11.2). My workaround is to use the Core\Src\stm32l4xx_hal_timebase_tim.c file from STM32CubeMX v6.5.0. I attached the three files for helping fixing the problem. stm32l4xx_hal_timebase_tim_cz.c is from STM32CubeMX v6.5.0. stm32l4xx_hal_timebase_tim.c is from STM32CubeMX v6.7.0.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @CZhan.8​ 

First le me thank you for having reported.

Actually you're right, I've been able to reproduce the same misbehavior from my side when using the same configuration as you.

This problem is raised internally to be reviewed. I'll keep you posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 147104 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thanks for your contribution.

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @CZhan.8​ 

First le me thank you for having reported.

Actually you're right, I've been able to reproduce the same misbehavior from my side when using the same configuration as you.

This problem is raised internally to be reviewed. I'll keep you posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 147104 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thanks for your contribution.

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.