cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect MCU is specified when generating a project in CubeMX for Keil

AndriikoM
Associate II

Hi! I have built a project in CubeMX for STM32U5A9ZJTxQ and generated the code for Keil uVision5.

Знімок екрана 2023-09-15 224238.png

When rejecting the generated project, Keil does not find the pack with the desired device, offers to manually select the device and gives an error:
Error #550: Requested device STM32U5A9ZJTx(STMicroelectronics) not found for target 'U5A9_LTDC'

Знімок екрана 2023-09-15 222557.png

Знімок екрана 2023-09-15 222753.png

I can select STM32U5A9ZJTxQ myself. However, this has to be done after each code generation, which takes a lot of time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @AndriikoM ,

To solve the issue, go to Project => Options for Target => Device tab, and select the device.

For more information, I recommend you to take a look to UVISION: Error: Device Not Found (arm.com)

I hope this help you.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @AndriikoM ,

Please try to install the STM32U5xx_DFP from Arm Keil | STMicroelectronics STM32U5A9ZJTxQ.

Thanks and best regards,

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello @KDJEM.1 
I have the STM32U5xx_DFP from Arm Keil | STMicroelectronics STM32U5A9ZJTxQ.
The problem is that Arm Keil is looking for STM32U5A9ZJTx, not STM32U5A9ZJTxQ.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @AndriikoM ,

To solve the issue, go to Project => Options for Target => Device tab, and select the device.

For more information, I recommend you to take a look to UVISION: Error: Device Not Found (arm.com)

I hope this help you.

Thank you.

Kaouthar