cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to Pin lock a STm32H755 and i am facing partly disabled while using USB_OTG_HS in device only mode and ADC ?

VTodm.1
Associate II

The ADC in stm32cubemx will throw a warning in All three ADC's while using a USB_OTG_HS. No matter what i try the error won't go away? Has anyone experienced this?? Will it cause any trouble in functioning of ADC?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

Hover over the iron to find out the issue. Likely it's just saying that ADC channel cannot be enabled because those pins are in use by the USB, which is not a problem.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

Hover over the iron to find out the issue. Likely it's just saying that ADC channel cannot be enabled because those pins are in use by the USB, which is not a problem.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
VTodm.1
Associate II

It just says Partly disabled due to USB_HS in Device only mode and some of the pins are disabled ! i m just concerned it won't create any problems with the working of ADC on other pins which are available ! i just wanna confirm it ! Thank you