cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin mapping error

MDeva.1
Associate II

Hello,

I am working on STM32h745Zitx controller.If i enable the USB_HS peripherals then i select the I2C1 in that yellow icon is present and shows the message that partly disabled conflict with

USB_OTG_HS :External Phy Device_only.

Similarly all the peripherals shows that error i added the images of it . It is compulasary to remove the yellow icon or we cam move forward with that pin configuration. Someone can help me please?

0693W00000D03nNQAR.png0693W00000D03nIQAR.png0693W00000D03nDQAR.png0693W00000D03n8QAB.png

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

For additional help please read UM1718, the user manual of STM32CubeMX, which is also accessible via STM32CubeMX > Help > Help, section 4.4 Pinout & Configuration view (currently page 64) and table 5 (Component list, mode icons and color schemes).

Summary: yes, you can move forward.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

i just want to ask you that yellow sign means the peripherals get intialized but another specification of tht peripheralas get disable it means that can you explain me please