cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use STM32F103ZE-SK development kit with STM32CubeMX

NSing.5
Senior

i want to use STM32F103ZE-SK development kit with STM32CubeMX, but i'm unable to locate it in STM32 editor. Please guide me.

Regards

4 REPLIES 4
TDK
Guru

This isn't an ST board:

https://www.iar.com/knowledge/support/technical-notes/general/pin-outs-on-stm32f103ze-sk-board/

You can choose the chip (STM32F103ZE) in CubeMX and configure your own options around it based on what is present on the board.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

thanks a lot for quick response.

i've tried it as per your suggestion. But when i run the code it results in hard fault exception while executing the MX_GPIO_Init() function. i'm a beginner for ARM and IAR both. i'm facing problem in trouble shooting the code. i'm attaching the code for your reference . i have tried to debug it, but it always got stuck in stm32f_3xx_hal_gpio.c. i haven't added any instruction to the code. Please guide me how to troubleshoot it.

TDK
Guru

Are you using IAR? If you're new, use STM32CubeIDE instead. It's actually supported. Edit: mixed up compilers.

"stm32f_3xx_hal_gpio.c" is not the name of a HAL file, especially not one used by the STM32F103ZE chip. I'm guessing there is a typo in your filename. Obviously things won't work if you don't select the right chip.

There's nothing out of order in the code you posted.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. it was the wrong mcu, i have chosen in stm32cube mx while the IAR discovery kit has STM32F103ZE. now i have corrected it and trying to debug it.

i have IAR jlink for ARM processor. that is the reason i'm using IAR IDE. i think this jlink will not be supported by STM32cubeIDE.

waiting for your suggestions.