cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click on cubeIDE 1.12 MDMA section sometime causes MX tab an undefined behaviour

SeyyedMohammad
Senior III

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biDb6QAE.pngAs you can see here, the bottum tab of MDMA tab window, has bot been loaded and the MX tab does not respond.

I have to close the tab and starting it again. Though it propts for saving and code generartion and closes successfully.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @SeyyedMohammad​ 

First thank you for posting and mentioning this behavior.

In fact this is an unexpected behavior and this problem is raised internally to be reviewed. I'll keep you posted with the updates. Internal ticket number: 150036 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Kind regards,

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @SeyyedMohammad​,

Could you please precise the CubeMx version used? If possible to share the ioc file.

I will let our CubeMx expert @Semer CHERNI​ investigate more this issue.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Hi! @Imen DAHMEN​ 

I think it can be happens on every project, when you are in project and switching between peripherals sometime clicking on MDMA causes not responding. And the CubeMx version is what included in the cubeIDE 1.12. ioc added.

Thank you so miuch. Also clicking on the system view dissapering arrow will causes:

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biI6XQAU.pngThnk you so much for your attendant.

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @SeyyedMohammad​ 

First thank you for posting and mentioning this behavior.

In fact this is an unexpected behavior and this problem is raised internally to be reviewed. I'll keep you posted with the updates. Internal ticket number: 150036 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Kind regards,

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.