cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stm32Mpu157A-DK1 M4 Microcontroller is not with StmCubeIde working.

STanr.1
Associate

I don't know What Can I Do.Please Help Me.

Can you share the information or guide StmCubeMX and StmCubeIDe Programing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @STanr.1​ ,

Let me first welcome you to the Community 🙂

I added to your post a couple of topics to give a chance that your question will be visible by our experts and Community users.

I suggest you to add more details on your issue:  What is exactly your issue? Have you an error message?

Maybe adding a screenshot of your problem is better, this will be easier for users to help/answer you.

I recommend the following resources that give you help to start your project with selected STM32MP157A-DK1 board:

• As guidelines on how to use STM32CubeMX, please have a look at this user Manual UM1718.
  • You find also a wiki article that helps you to efficiently use the STM32CubeIDE.
  • STM32 MPUs user guide wiki is available here.
  • STM32MP1 workshop MOOC

Some ready examples should be helpful for you, you find them in the STM32CubeMP1 package.

Hope this helps you 🙂

If you still have issues, don't hesitate to come back to the Community with more details.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @STanr.1​ ,

Let me first welcome you to the Community 🙂

I added to your post a couple of topics to give a chance that your question will be visible by our experts and Community users.

I suggest you to add more details on your issue:  What is exactly your issue? Have you an error message?

Maybe adding a screenshot of your problem is better, this will be easier for users to help/answer you.

I recommend the following resources that give you help to start your project with selected STM32MP157A-DK1 board:

• As guidelines on how to use STM32CubeMX, please have a look at this user Manual UM1718.
  • You find also a wiki article that helps you to efficiently use the STM32CubeIDE.
  • STM32 MPUs user guide wiki is available here.
  • STM32MP1 workshop MOOC

Some ready examples should be helpful for you, you find them in the STM32CubeMP1 package.

Hope this helps you 🙂

If you still have issues, don't hesitate to come back to the Community with more details.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @STanr.1​ ,

Do you have still this problem to solve?

If you still need help, feel free to ask your question in more detail.

Imen

Thanks
Imen