cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CUBEIDE add SDK files

sanju
Senior

Hi all,

i am facing a problem with stm32cubeide. i copied and paste a SDK folder to project folder and it is showing there in project directory in stm32cube ide. (refer 1.png)

then i added header files paths through project > properties > c/c++ general > paths and symbols > includes (refer 1.png)

i added source files through project > properties > c/c++ general > paths and symbols > source location( (refer 3.p)g)

when i build the it gets successful and firmware work as per expectation.

now the problem is when press F3 to jump on function definition which is defined in SDK source file , rather than going to function definition *.c cursor jumps to function declaration *.h file.

for example i am calling reg_wizchip_cs_cbfunc(cs_sel, cs_desel); function from tcp_handling.c file, when i press F3 here cursor jumps function declration to wizchip_config.h files , ideally it should jump to function definition in wizchip_config.c file. (refer 4.png)

if i copy SDK folder to src folder instead of project folder and do the necessary configuration (add include paths and source location then it work ok i..e it jumps to function defintion pressing on F3. (refer 5.png)

what step i am missing here.

Post edited to adhere community guidelines.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Try to re-index: in the project explorer, right click on the project -> Index->Rebuild.

Adjust the indexer settings in Window->Preferences->....->Indexer

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Try to re-index: in the project explorer, right click on the project -> Index->Rebuild.

Adjust the indexer settings in Window->Preferences->....->Indexer

Wijeden RHIMI
ST Employee

Hello @sanju,

the problem was not resolved yet?

we cannot reproduce your issue, could you please provide a simple project containing the problem ?

Waiting your response!

Best regards,

Wijeden,

Thank you very much for the support. I rebuild the project as you mentioned and problem is solved now.

yes , the problem has been solved by following instruction as mentioned by @Pavel A.​ .

Thank you.