cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem importing stm32cubeide project into new workspace

nadavpp
Associate III

I have several stm32cubeide projects in a workspace (the projects are NOT under the workspace folder)

All of the projects compile correctly in the original workspace.

Now I want to import several of the projects to another workpace.

I created a new workspace and imported two of the projects to the new workspace (using Import/Existing Projects into Workspace

One of the project compiles OK, but the other does not.

the error I get is :

Error: Program "make" not found in PATH

PATH=[C:/ST/STM32CubeIDE_1.12.1/STM32CubeIDE//plugins/com.st.stm32cube.ide.jre.win64_3.0.0.202305091045/jre/bin/server;C:/ST/STM32CubeIDE_1.12.1/STM32CubeIDE//plugins/com.st.stm32cube.ide.jre.win64_3.0.0.202305091045/jre/bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\jdk-11.0.16.101-hotspot\bin;C:\Python310\Scripts\;C:\Python310\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program Files\nodejs\;C:\ProgramData\chocolatey\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\150\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\170\Tools\Binn\;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program Files (x86)\GitExtensions\;C;C:\Program Files\dotnet\;C:\Program Files\Git\cmd;C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\resources\bin;C:\Program Files\GitHub CLI\;C:\Users\nadav\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Users\nadav\AppData\Roaming\npm;C:\Users\nadav\AppData\Local\Programs\Microsoft VS Code\bin;C:\Users\nadav\AppData\Local\GitHubDesktop\bin;C:\Users\nadav\.dotnet\tools;C:\ST\STM32CubeIDE_1.12.1\STM32CubeIDE]

I noticed than in the Includes node of the project,

in the project in the original workspace there several references to folders under

C:/ST/STM32CubeIDE_1.12.1/STM32CubeIDE/..

In the new workspace these references are missing.

Can anybody please help me solve this problem..

thanks,

Nadav

4 REPLIES 4
TDK
Guru

Try copying it manually to the new workspace folder and opening the .project file from there.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
nadavpp
Associate III

Still same problem...

Thanks,

Nadav

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

In the new workspace these references are missing.

This is strange. Can you tell again, what is your current CubeIDE version and in what version these projects have been created?

The path for make should be automatically pre-pended by CubeIDE, and it must be somewhere under eclipse plugins. But your listing does not show it.

nadavpp
Associate III

I am using STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.13.1 Build: 17479_20230728_0839 (UTC)

The projects were created on this IDE from examples (LwIP_HTTP_Server_Netconn_RTOS & UART_Printf examples)

the UART_Printf project compiles after importing,

the LwIP_HTTP_Server_Netconn_RTOS does not compiles after importing...

I just recreated the LwIP_HTTP_Server_Netconn_RTOS project, and now it imports correctly...

this is weird...

Nadav