cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New with STM32H747

Nii-Gyan Christian
Associate

Hello,

I'm Christian, and I'm new to working with the STM32H747 microcontroller. I don't have much experience with it yet, and I'm seeking guidance on how to get started. If anyone could provide some help in understanding how to work with this microcontroller, I would greatly appreciate it. Additionally, if you have any suggestions for learning materials that are beginner-friendly, I would be very happy to hear them.

Thank you for your assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Nii-Gyan Christian ,

You can found the STM32H747 MCU documentations in this link.

I advise you, when you configured your project,  to get inspired from an available example in STM32CubeH7.

I hope these can help you!

Kaouthar 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

The Reference and Programming Manuals might make a good starting point.

Books on MCUs generally, not clear of your background.

Videos on YouTube 

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Okay so I'm from the web development background and now wants to get into IoT.
My lecturer got me STM32H747 and asked me to learn how to program it. 

I have tried for weeks now and don't know how to go with it. could you please leave a link on a documentation or a link to youtube video that would help me?

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Nii-Gyan Christian ,

You can found the STM32H747 MCU documentations in this link.

I advise you, when you configured your project,  to get inspired from an available example in STM32CubeH7.

I hope these can help you!

Kaouthar 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Hi @Nii-Gyan Christian, unfortunately STM32H747 is one of more difficult MCUs there (dual core). With your background it is unlikely to start efficiently. Either ask your lecturer to give you a more accessible MCU, or hire a Sherpa to help you.