cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDE login issue

GauravK
Senior

Facing issue of logging in IDE, getting

In user authentication dialog: authentication error manager. Also see check internet connection error. But:

If I go check connection in IDE>preferences>STM32Cube>Firmware updater>Check connection, there it shows tick signifying ok.

Tried and failed by:

IDE> help> Check target updates

IDE> help> Check package updates

Let me know what can be done. I tried changing internet connection also, that doesn't seem to be issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Dear all,

Seems the issue has been solved please check from your side.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

This is an issue some CubeMx/CubeIDE users are facing since yesterday and the issue was escalated internally to be fixed asap. Dedicated teams are working on it.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Excited to hear this news 

I'm also having the same issue on Linux ide1.15.1  not being able to log in 

I get the same error at work or at home. 

I'm having the same issue, this is holding us back. Using Ubuntu 22 LTS, IDE version 1.15

thank you

RR3
Associate

I'm also having this issue on Windows 11 and a new install of CubeIDE and CubeMX. It's preventing the necessary packages to be downloaded to continue with a project.

Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @GauravK @RR3 @ypearsonai @abahnerbdaii 

Thanks all for posting.

The issue seems to be linked either to the server or the tool network connection settings.

The possibility of having issue with the server is under investigation.

If you are connected to the internet via a proxy, please follow the steps from the article bellow to set the tool correctly.

How to set the network connection parameters for S... - STMicroelectronics Community

KR,

Ghofrane

SofLit
ST Employee

Dear all,

Seems the issue has been solved please check from your side.

RR3
Associate

Yes that is working now, thanks.

Will check 

Works now! TY