Guven47
Associate II

Hello guys,

I have a problem like this. How can I fix this problem

Debug_Error.PNG

24 REPLIES 24

I tried what you said but the problem is not solved. Works properly in Keil

I I use version 13.0.2

I tried what you said but it didn't solve the problem.

@Guven47 wrote:

I tried what you said but it didn't solve the problem.

Tried what?

I asked you to attach a minimal project that reproduces the behavior in order to replicate the same behavior from our side.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

@Guven47 wrote:

I I use version 13.0.2

Of STM32CubeIDE?

Try the latest version 1.16.1

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

@Guven47 wrote:

I I use version 13.0.2

What year was that version released? 2075?

What tools are you using?

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. If you find my answers useful, click the accept button so that way others can see the solution.
DaveJ
Associate II

You can right on the value field and pick "Cast to Type" and then type e.g. uint32_t or whatever you want. 

@DaveJ wrote:

You can right on the value field and pick "Cast to Type" and then type e.g. uint32_t or whatever you want. 

You're not getting the point. The OP is already showing the variable as uint8_t but the value is showing as negative (-128)

Plus the OP is in Live Expressions and unless you know of a trick, you can't change the type

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. If you find my answers useful, click the accept button so that way others can see the solution.
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

Does this also happen in the 'Variables' view?

Yes,it's happening.