cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find I/O-Register view in debugging mode!

DK.7
Senior

Hi,

Yesterday I even completely deleted and re-install STM32CUBEIDE and install the newest version from official site, but it did not help me.

Now I have ST-STM32CUBEIDE-1.7.0 and I can't find I/O-Register view in debugging mode.

Could you help me in this question?

I attached a screen,0693W00000Dq19AQAR.png taken from google for understanding what I'm looking for.

8 REPLIES 8

Did you try to open that view ? Window->Show view->SFRs.

Does this mean that the "I/O-Register" window do not exist and instead it I need to use SFRS debug window?

I think that SFRs and IO Registers are two names for the same view.

The functionality is similar but, not the same thing!

Are you sure ? I thought that "IO Registers" is name used in SW4STM32, and SFRs is name used in CubeIDE/Atollic for the same function. By the way, is that screen that you've posted from CubeIDE ? Isn't that from SW4STM32 ?

I can not confidently argue, but I think it CubeIDE.

If i remember correctly so it is screen from SW4STM32 (look at top right - missing blue CubeMX icon suggests that screen is not from CubeIDE) and that explains why you cant find window with name "IO Registers" in CubeIDE... because in cube IDE it is called SFRs.

TDK
Guru

"Ac6 STM32 Debugging" would suggest it's SW4STM32, and not STM32CubeIDE. Other icons as well. Help -> About would clear it up. Or the title. Or the icon you use to launch it.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".