cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add arm library

JJuli.1
Associate II

hello everyone

I am a new researcher in the field and I need to develop a project with arm libraries to have some fft résultas

I can find the library but i dont know how to make the project run, is there anyone who can help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @JJuli.1​,

Are you using STM32CubeIDE? I recommend you checking the How to integrate DSP Libraries on STM32 project? An example using STM32F429 article, it will help you adding the DSP libraries in your project.

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. This will help other users find this solution faster.

Thank you.

Chahinez.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @JJuli.1​,

Are you using STM32CubeIDE? I recommend you checking the How to integrate DSP Libraries on STM32 project? An example using STM32F429 article, it will help you adding the DSP libraries in your project.

Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. This will help other users find this solution faster.

Thank you.

Chahinez.

MM..1
Chief II

For latest IDE read Where is CMSIS in latest CubeIDE?

and use v 5.7

JJuli.1
Associate II

Thank you @ChahinezC​ and @MM..1​ it was really helpful.

Another point is that I need to work on analog application on stm32f76 eval board, any help ?

ChahinezC
Lead

@JJuli.1​,

I recommend you referring to the DFSDM example of the STM32CubeF7, you can find it under the "Projects\STM32F769I_EVAL\Examples\DFSDM" root or within the GitHub repository. It will certainly help you with the configuration.

Regards,

Chahinez.