cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any Altium CircuitMaker project for the STM32MP series?

DMårt
Senior II

Hi!

I was recommended to use the pre-built basic start-up projects for the STM32MP series, instead of buildning my own from scratch.

Solved: Re: Why are the DDR_DQ signals mixed in unsorted o... - STMicroelectronics Community

The project files are Altium Designer only, and I have Altium CircuitMaker. Is there any way to export these files into Altium CircuitMaker?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PatrickF
ST Employee

HI @DMårt 

sorry for late reply.

I have asked internally, but it seems complex to provide PCB exports of reference design as we cannot easily check on our side that the export was not introducing mistakes.

Anyway, the point is taken to check if we could enhance that in future (but nothing in short term).

Regards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PatrickF
ST Employee

HI @DMårt 

sorry for late reply.

I have asked internally, but it seems complex to provide PCB exports of reference design as we cannot easily check on our side that the export was not introducing mistakes.

Anyway, the point is taken to check if we could enhance that in future (but nothing in short term).

Regards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

@PatrickF 

It's working to export from Altium Designer to CircuitMaker. No problem there. 

But I think CircuitMaker should be inclueded because CircuitMaker is very similar to Altium Designer. Almost copies.